Hi guys! I have for you my favorite books from November. And the first part of December. This end of the year stuff makes things confusing! I’ll have my end of year favorites in a couple of weeks so December is sort of getting split between November and January.
So how did I do this month? I read 17 books in November! Whew! And another 8 so far this month. As always, these are books I read, not that I necessarily have reviewed this month. Lots of good ones yet again. I have been really lucky with my reading. Here are my absolute favorites, roughly in order of when I read them.
- Paper Planes by M. Jules Aedin – I loved this story about a pilot and a man who recently lost his partner in a plane crash. Great story with a nice slow build. I also loved that it showcased some diversity (they are in interracial couple and one of the characters has a prosthetic leg). I really loved this one and can’t wait for the sequel to come out.
- A Chip in His Shoulder by L.A. Witt – This book was really exciting and a lot of fun. Great world building. I loved the bad boy vampire assassin matched up with the computer hacker looking to do good. Great lovers reunited story. Can’t wait to read more about these guys!
- The Zero Knot by K.Z. Snow – This one left quite an impression on me. Wonderful coming of age story, very sweet and well done.
- The Locker Room by Amy Lane – I could kick myself for waiting so long to read this! I just loved this story of two guys bound by their love of basketball and each other. It was so romantic and lovely, and I especially enjoyed watching the men grow up together. Fabulous!
- Men Under the Mistletoe anthology – This was a great holiday anthology featuring stories by Josh Lanyon, Ava March, K.A. Mitchell, and Harper Fox. I really liked them all (especially the stories by Fox and Mitchell). You can get them individually but I think it is worth getting the whole anthology.
- Whitetail Rock by Anne Tenino – This is a free story about a cop and a student who meet in a small western town. It was so good I seriously can’t believe it is free! I couldn’t put it down. Review is coming up December 26th.
- Zero Hour by Jordan Castillo Price – I loved this futuristic story of a guy who is finally learning the truth about the world he lives in and growing from someone meek and scared into a brave and confident man. Wonderful world building, it kept me totally hooked. Review planned for January 4th.
- The Given & the Taken by L.A. Witt – This is a new book by Witt coming out January 3. Great story that combines menage, vampires, werewolves, and guys on the run. I really liked this one and can’t wait to share it with you guys. Review coming December 29th.
I’d love to hear what you all enjoyed reading this month and if you have anything you are especially excited about coming up.
I have lots of good stuff lined up to read this coming month. I am especially excited for Marie Sexton’s Blind Space, K.A. Mitchell’s Bad Boyfriend, Sloan Parker’s Take Me Home, Brita Addams new Romeo Club, and Witt’s other new release, Noble Metals. My TBR pile is just towering you guys!