Hello everyone! Today you are getting a long distance post as I am now vacationing in New Orleans! Yay! Actually, I am technically accompanying my husband on a business trip, but since I am not the one who has to work, I am counting it as a vacation! My plan is to eat, drink, and be merry accompanied by bouts of sight seeing and sitting on my butt reading by the pool.
So while I am getting fat on beignets and Bananas Foster, I have taken good care of you guys and set you up with a great week. Some highlights include a review, interview, and giveaway on Monday with Edmond Manning, author of the absolutely amazing book King Perry. You guys, I went CRAZY for this one and I am thrilled to get a chance to talk to Edmond about it here on the blog.
Cat Grant is also bringing a giveaway as part of her blog tour for her new rent boy story, Priceless. And on Thursday we are kicking off the Hop Against Homophobia, a giant blog hop featuring over 200 blogs by reviewers, authors, and other supporters of m/m romance. Plus lots of great reviews. So here are the details:
- Review: King Perry by Edmond Manning (Jay)
- Interview and Giveway: Edmond Manning
- Review: Who We Are by T.J. Klune (Melanie)
- Review: Priceless by Cat Grant (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: May/December… or is That September by Cat Grant
- Review: Abandoned by J.P. Barnaby (Jay)
- Review: One Small Thing by Piper Vaughn and M.J. O’Shea (Jay)
- Review: Treasure by Megan Derr (Melanie)
- Review: A Bird in Hand by Sean Michael (Sammy)
- Hop Against Homophobia: Favorite Coming Out Stories
- Review: Super Sock Man by Amy Lane (Jay)
- Review: Frog by Mary Calmes (Melanie)
- Review: Dance with the Devil by Megan Derr (Sammy)
- Review: How We Operate by A.R. Moler (Melanie)
Friday is also the last day to enter to win a copy of King Perry from Edmond Manning or a backlist book from Cat Grant, so be sure to stop by those giveaways and enter!
Hope everyone has a good week. I will be checking in from New Orleans so be sure to behave yourselves! Jay