Today I am back with another of our regular features here at Joyfully Jay, our Favorite Book Lists! Today I am talking about superheroes. As with most of these lists, I was inspired by books I have reviewed here. After recently reading some great superhero stories, I thought about how much I enjoy this trope. I think most people have this fantasy at some point, the ability to be extra special, to have super powers or be able to do things others can’t. Personally, I always wanted to be able to fly. Plus, superhero stories often have that element of fun, of being able to have stories and characters that are a bit fantastical.
So here is a list of some of our favorite superhero stories here on the blog. Definitely check them out if this is a trope you enjoy!
- Checkmate series by Lex Chase
- Hearts of Darkness by Andrea Speed
- Heroes and Villains by Harper Kingsley
- Love for the Cold Blooded by Alex Gabriel
- Not Your Sidekick by C.B. Lee
- Panopolis series by Cari Z
- Superpowered Love series by Katey Hawthorne
- Stronger, Better, Faster, More by Carlin Grant and Katey Hawthorne
You can also see all our reviews that features superheroes here. And if you want to check out Goodreads, they have two lists of GBLT superhero stories: Best SuperQueeroes and SuperVillains Books and Queer Superheroes.
So what do you all think about superhero stories? I’d love to hear your thoughts and any favorites you have that we should check out!