I have a towering TBR pile as well as a huge wish list of books I haven’t read. Yet I still find myself often reaching for my old favorites, books I have read time and again but still can’t resist picking back up periodically. Sometimes I skim through the book and reread favorite scenes. Other times I read the whole book again start to finish. There is just something comforting about an old favorite. Maybe it is revisiting characters that I love, or knowing just how the plot will come together. Whatever it is, I have a growing lists of favorites that I turn to over and over.
My number one favorite reread is Collision Course by K.A. Mitchell. I have read this book an embarrassing number of times and could probably quote large passages from memory. I just adore Aaron and Joey (and am THRILLED that another book is coming in this series featuring Aaron’s brother).
Here are a few other old favorites I love to reread:
- More by Sloan Parker
- Crossing Borders by Z.A. Maxfield
- Special Delivery by Heidi Cullinan
- The entire Coda series by Marie Sexton (especially Strawberries for Dessert)
- No Souvenirs by K.A. Mitchell
- St. Nachos series by Z.A. Maxfield
- Zero at the Bone by Jane Seville
- Drawn Together by Z.A. Maxfield
- Sleeping Stone by Alexa Snow
- Slow Bloom by Anah Crowe and Dianne Fox
- With or Without series by J.L. Langley
Even making this list now and looking at the covers is making me itch to pick some of these books up again!