At the end of each month, I am planning to do a wrap up of my favorite things I have read. These will be things I actually read during this time, not necessarily things that were published or reviewed that month. Because I started the blog in early September, this month I will also dip a bit into August because I read some great stuff before I had a blog to talk about it!
I read seven books in August and 12 in September. So here are my favorite reads for the past two months (roughly in order of when I read them):
- My Fair Captain and Englor Affair by J.L. Langley – These were August reads so I didn’t review them. I guarantee I will reread them when the third book in the series comes out so I’ll catch you all then. But super good.
- Dance with Me by Heidi Cullinan – Probably one of my top 5 of the year. Read this!
- More by Sloan Parker – This was a reread because I love this book so much. Another one of my absolute favorites that I am sure to reread again when the next book comes out.
- Dirty Kiss by Rhys Ford – Great mystery combined with great romance. I’m so looking forward to the sequel.
- Clear Water by Amy Lane – I loved loved loved this book. One of my top reads this year.
- Paris A to Z by Marie Sexton (review coming soon)