Once again it was a good reading month (actually month and a half because this post also includes the last half of December). I went through quite a lot of books as I have been reading ahead a lot for Rock Star Week. I read 8 books in the last half of December and 21 in January! Whew!
As always, this list is books I read over the past month and half, not that were reviewed during this time. They are roughly in order of when I read them.
- Dark Soul Volume 3 by Aleksandr Voinov – I am really enjoying this dark and twisty tale of mafia men Silvio and Stefano. Volume 3 does a great job of further developing the relationship between the men, as well as giving us more insight into Silvio. I think this is the edgiest of the three volumes but also the one I enjoyed the most. I can’t wait for the rest of the series.
- Blind Space by Marie Sexton – Ok, I loved LOVED this one. Sexy space spirates, kinky soldiers, great action and excitement. I seriously couldn’t put this one down. One of my absolute favorites of the month.
- Reverb by Jet Mykles – I wasn’t sure what to expect from this rocker book after reading Mykles’ Heaven Sent series, but this is a much grittier, and I think realistic look at the rock world. I really loved this one and can’t wait to share it with you all over Rock Star Week.
- Riot Boy by Katey Hawthorne – This was my other favorite book of the month. I loved Etienne and his bad boy boyfriend, rocker Brady. They are fabulous together, and oh so scorchingly hot! This is another book for Rock Star Week that I think you all will love.
- In the Red by Kari Gregg – I just loved geeky Brian and tough agent Zachary. The book was exciting, fast-paced, and super hot. I am dying for the sequel!
- American Love Songs by Ashlyn Kane – One more for Rock Star Week. I loved this book that traces the growth of the band and the growing relationship between two of its members. It is fun, romantic, sweet, and sexy. This was a reader recommendation and a really good one!
So, anyone have anything great they read this month? Anything exciting to share?