Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a good weekend and that those of you celebrating are enjoying your holidays. I had a great week at home with the kiddies over spring break. Didn’t get much work done, but we had a lot of fun.
Just wanted to point out a small change you may notice on our reviews starting this week. Instead of linking only to Amazon, we are now going to have links to both Amazon and All Romance Ebooks. Joyfully Jay is now part of the affiliate program with both websites, which means every time you buy a book there after following a link from our site, the blog will get a small percentage back (4-6%). So if you are looking to make a purchase, we’d love it if you started your shopping with us. Any funds raised will go back into supporting the blog.
And with that, here is what we have to look forward to this week:
- Review: Power Play: Resistance by Cat Grant and Rachel Haimowitz
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Baby I Was Born This Way by Rachel Haimowitz
- Review: For the Living by L.A. Witt
- Review: Fall Into the Sun by Val Kovalin (Melanie)
- Review: Sno Ho by Ethan Day
- Review: Life in Fusion by Ethan Day
- Review: Abandoned by Silvia Violet (Melanie)
- Review: Unexpected Demands by Kaje Harper (Sammy)
- Review: Grade-A-Sex Deal by Erica Pike (Melanie)
- Review: Caleb by Jade Astor (Melanie)
Also on Friday, Joyfully Jay will be sponsoring the episode of Boxer Falls so be sure to stop by and check that out!
That’s all for this week. Enjoy! Jay