Hello everyone! I hope you all had a good week. Nothing too exciting over here. The weather has been great and we are enjoying the spring time.
Just a reminder that I have migrated the blog to a custom domain name so you can use https://joyfullyjay.com to reach us now. All the old links should still work but if you are creating new ones it’s best to use the new URL. I am also planning for the redesign and a possible move to Word Press. That should be happening sometime in May, so I will keep you all posted. Again, ideally there should be no effects on your end, but I’ll keep you guys posted on what is happening.
Also, apparently Blogger is acting up and as a result, my posts are not going live automatically as scheduled. I am manually publishing them until the issue gets worked out, but in the meantime you may see things go live a little bit off schedule.
So this week we are busy busy with lots of visitors. Very exciting! I love company! Here’s what we have for you coming up…
- Review: Learning from Isaac by Dev Bentham (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Amy Lane and Aleksandr Voinov – Country Mouse Blog Tour
- Review: Earthly Concerns by Xavier Axelson (Melanie)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Josephine Myles
- Review: Handle with Care by Josephine Myles (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Beat Your Winter Blues Blog Tour
- Review: Oscar by Bailey Bradford (Melanie)
- Review: Two Tickets to Paradise anthology from Dreamspinner (Melanie)
- Review: Moonlight Becomes You by Piper Vaughn and M.J. O’Shea (Jay)
- Review: The Luckiest by Piper Vaughn and M.J. O’Shea (Jay)
- Review: Country Mouse by Amy Lane and Aleksandr Voinov
- Review: Winter Love by T.T. Kove (Melanie)