Hello everyone! Hope my U.S. friends are having a great Memorial Day weekend and the rest of you are enjoying yourselves as well!
Got some assorted bloggy news for you all. First, things are progressing with the redesign. I have been working with the amazing Lori from the awesome Imagination Designs and she is making me such beautiful, pretty shiny things! I don’t have anything to show you guys quite yet, but the banner and background are mostly ironed out and now we are working on the details. I am expecting to be able to roll it out some time in the next two weeks or thereabouts. So I am SUPER excited about that because it is going to be awesome.
Along with the new look, I am going to be moving over to WordPress from Blogger. For the most part, you all should notice no difference (except for increased amounts of awesomeness). If you are still using the old .blogspot address it should continue to redirect, but it wouldn’t be a bad idea to switch over to http://joyfullyjay.com. Shorter, simpler, cuter. Also, if you are only following the blog through Google Friend Connect (rather than in your reader, by email, through Twitter, etc), it may be a good idea to get on board with one of those other ways to subscribe because I have heard that WP doesn’t play nice with GFC. All the details are in my sidebar.
In other news, just wanted to mention that our list of Joyfully Jay Favorite Coming Out Stories is up! This is the list that I started as part of my Hop Against Homophobia post and readers continued with all their great comments. I have pulled that into one big list that you can check out. Lots of great books on there! And if you have more, feel free to leave them in the comments of the post and I will add them in.
So another busy week. Here’s what we’ve got for you…
- Review: Vanished by J.P. Barnaby (Jay)
- Review: Silver short stories by assorted authors (Melanie)
- Review: Always MJ by SJD Peterson (Sammy)
- Review: Gambling Men by Amy Lane (Jay)
- Review: Armed & Dangerous by Abigail Roux (Melanie)
- Review: Necessity’s Door by Fiona Glass (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Necessity’s Door by Fiona Glass
- Review: Shift by Andrea Speed (Melanie)
- Review: Wacky Wednesday by J.A. Rock (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: J.A. Rock
- Review: Acrobat by Mary Calmes (Melanie)
- Review: Mourning Jack by S.A. Meade (Julie)
- Review: Dance with the Devil by Megan Derr (Sammy)
That will do it for this week! Enjoy and happy reading! Jay
P.S. This has been edited slightly since the original posting