I am very excited to be participating in the Hop Against Homophobia. This is a special blog hop that includes the important mission of raising awareness of the problem of homophobia. The hop runs from May 17-20, and at each blog there will be a post on the topic of homophobia, as well as a chance to win a great m/m romance prize.
- Nobody’s Hero by Katey Hawthorne
- Unexpected Demands by Kaje Harper
- Hard Tail by J.L. Merrow
- Out in the Field by Kate McMurray
- American Love Songs by Ashlyn Kane
- With the Band by L.A. Witt
- The Locker Room by Amy Lane
- Blacque/Bleu by Belinda McBride
- Enlightened by J.P. Barnaby
- Frat Boy and Toppy by Anne Tenino
- College Boys by Daisy Harris
- Grade-A-Sex Deal by Erica Pike
- For the Living by L.A. Witt
- Inherit the Sky by Ariel Tachna
- Where There’s Smoke by L.A. Witt
- Edward Unconditionally by Lynn Lorenz
(click on the cover above to learn more about the books)
To enter the contest, please leave a comment in the post. I’d especially love to hear about any of your favorite coming out books, and I’ll post a full list at the end of the hop!
Be sure to include your email address if it is not in your profile. I can not count any entries without contact information. I will also offer an extra entry for anyone who follows me on Twitter or who is a follower of the blog through Google Friend connect (so up to three total entries are possible). Please indicate in your post if you are follower in either place (and the name you use if it is different than the one in your post). You must be 18 or older to enter.
I will pick a winner after the hop ends and announce it here on the blog as well as contact the winner by email.
Thanks again for stopping by today! And be sure to check out the other great blog stops at http://hopagainsthomophobia.blogspot.com Jay