Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great week. School ended for us on Tuesday and my oldest celebrated completing elementary school! I am not sure I am ready for a middle schooler quite yet, but she is super excited so I am happy for her. Now we are in the big crunch to get everything ready before the girls head off to sleepaway camp and hubby and I got to Scotland! Woo hoo!
Just in case you didn’t catch my News and Notes earlier this week, I’ve also decided to hold a mini theme week July 16-20th to celebrate our love of the series. Spectacular Series Week will include Series Spotlights on a some series we really love. We will also have guest posts from Ava March and Katey Hawthorne talking about what it’s like to write a series. So it should be a lot of fun – be sure to mark your calendars.
And now for this week…
- Review: Last Stop by Lou Harper (Jay)
- Review: Concord Grape: Unexepected by TC Blue (Melanie)
- Last day to enter to win Where Nerves End by L.A. Witt
- Review: Anything For You by Ethan Day (Jay)
- Review: Stone Rose (Lost Gods #3) by Megan Derr (Melanie)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Lucius’ Bite by K-Lee Klein
- Review: Second Time Lucky by Ethan Day (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Out of the Rockies Blog Tour
- Review: Ruffskin by Megan Derr (Sammy)
- Review: Switch by Clare London (Jay)
- Review: Bartender, PI by Ethan Stone (Jay)
- Review: Emerald Fire by A. Catherine Noon (Melanie)
That’s it for this week! Hope you all have a great one!