Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great week. Lots of excitement at my house – my oldest left for a month of sleepaway camp today! I am excited for her but a little misty about her being gone so long. But we are also gearing up for my youngest to leave in two weeks as well as our upcoming Scotland trip, so that is proving a good distraction! And I got my Kilt of the Day posts all set up and ready for you guys while I am gone!
Just a reminder that tonight is the last night to enter to win a copy of Lucius’ Bite by K-Lee Klein so be sure to stop by there and leave a comment. She has also included a great excerpt you should definitely check out. Also, the contest is still open to win a $120 gift card in the Out of the Rockies blog tour, so be sure to stop by that post and enter.
So here is what we have for you this week…
- Review: The Marrying Kind by Ken O’Neill (Jay)
- Review: Emerald Fire by A. Catherine Noon and Rachel Wilder (Melanie)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: Last Stop by Lou Harper
- Review: Hawaiian Gothic by Heidi Belleau and Violetta Vane (Melanie)
- Review: The Auspicious Troubles of Chance by Charlie Cochet (Jay)
- Review: Touch and Trust by Sean Michael (Jay)
- Review: Manhandled by S.A. Reid and Rosemary O’Malley (Jay)
- Review: Sword of the King by Megan Derr (Sammy)