Hello everyone! Hope you all had a lovely week! The kiddies are home from sleepaway camp and are spending a couple of weeks doing nothing before a last week of camp and our beach vacation. Of course, by doing nothing I mean lounging around watching tv and asking to be taken out to lunch and the mall! So not a ton getting done around here, but it is nice to have them home and to have things be a bit more low key for a while.
A couple of other quick things. First off, if you didn’t see my post yesterday, we are adding a new reviewer to Joyfully Jay! I am so excited to welcome Crissy to our team and you will start to see her reviews this week. So be sure to stop by and wish her a warm welcome.
Also, we had a super successful Spectacular Series Week! Thanks again to all the folks who participated with guest posts, giveaways, and great comments. And in case you missed it, our next theme week will be in early October and it will be Young Love Week! Yeah! Lots of great romances focusing on high school and college guys (and we’ll have a special virgin hero day too!).
Last thing I wanted to mention is that I will once again be guest posting over at Chicks & Dicks. Right now the plan is that my post will run August 1st, kicking off their month celebrating romance series. I’ll be talking about what I look for when I am reviewing a series. I’ll be sure to post a link once it is live.
But in the meantime, we have lots of fun stuff happening this week!
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Texting the Virtual Boyfriend by Daisy Harris
- Review: The Man Trap by Lee Brazil (Melanie)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: My River Town by Katey Hawthorne
- Review: By the River by Katey Hawthorne (Jay)
- Review: Alike as Two Bees by Elin Gregory (Sammy)
- Review: Good Bones by Kim Fielding (Jay)
- Review: Bound by Danger by S.E. Jakes (Crissy)
- Review: The Trust by Shira Anthony and Verona Keyes (Melanie)
- Review: August Ice by Dev Bentham (Jay)
- Review: A Foreign Range by Andrew Grey (Melanie)
- Review: All My Crimes by Tal Valante (Crissy)
- Review: Rock Hard by Vona Logan (Jay)