Hi everyone! Hope you all are having a good week! I am enjoying the beach with my family. I love nothing more than to spend all day in the sand with a good book. Fortunately my kids now love that too – they brought two huge bags of books with them (I am so proud!). And nothing is better than beach food. I am sure the week will be filled with way too much indulgence!
Earlier this week I posted the first official announcement for our next theme week coming up in October… Young Love Week! This week will focus on romances with high school and college aged heroes. I am still looking for review ideas, giveaways, and guest posts. So be sure to check out the post for more details.
You may notice I added a link to Equality Maryland to my sidebar. Earlier this year a marriage equality bill passed in Maryland and was signed into law. However, it is now up for a public vote this fall and is under threat of being overturned If anyone is interested in helping support the cause toward marriage equality in Maryland, feel free to click on the logo to make a donation.
So even though I am away, we have another busy week here at Joyfully Jay, including reviews, a guest post, and a new giveaway. Hope you enjoy!
- Review and Giveaway: Plunder by Kari Gregg (Jay)
- Series Spotlight: Synchronous Seductions Trilogy by Havan Fellows (Melanie)
- Four Corners giveaway ends
- Review: Sticks & Stones by Madeline Urban and Abigail Roux (Jay)
- Review: Inertia by Amelia C. Gormley (Melanie)
- Review: Waves Break My Fall by Kendall McKenna (Crissy)
- Review: Betrayed by DC Juris (Jay)
- Review: We Danced by Jeff Erno (Sammy)
- Guest Post: All Wrapped Up Blog Tour
- Review: Mending the Rift series by Valentina Heart (Melanie)
- Review: Centrefold and Other Stories of Working Men by Jan Vander Laenen (Crissy)
- Giveaway ends for Spoils of War by Kari Gregg (see Plunder review)
- Review: Bossy and the Brat by Daisy Harris (Jay)
- Review: Wolfing Way by Susan Laine (Sammy)