Hello everyone! July was a bit of crazy month for me, with being out of town for two weeks. I actually got more reading done than I expected and read lots of great books. I started the month by completing the fabulous Little Boy Lost series by J.P. Barnaby and ended with the first book in the excellent Cut & Run series by Madeline Urban and Abigail Roux. And lots of great ones in between!
Here are our favorite books for July!
Jay’s Favorite Books
- Sacrificed by J.P. Barnaby
- Calling the Show by J.A. Rock
- Good Bones by Kim Fielding
- Incursion by Aleksandr Voinov
- Tattoos and Teacups by Anna Martin
- Cut & Run by Madeline Urban and Abigail Roux
- Coda series by Marie Sexton
Melanie’s Favorite Books
- The Trust by Shira Anthony and Verona Keyes
- A Foreign Range by Andrew Grey
- A Sky Full of Wings by M. Raiya
- Fallout by Ariel Tachna
- Fair Puckled by Bella Leone