Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great week. It has been crisp and cool here all week and I feel like we are finally into fall. I can’t believe it is October already. My kids are already halfway through the school quarter! And October promises to be so much fun. Next week we start Young Love Week! I am so excited about. We have so many great reviews for you guys, plus fabulous guest posts, and tons of giveaways. You guys are going to so excited when you see how generous all these authors and publishers have been with their prize donations!
This week I am also super excited to be kicking of J.P. Barnaby’s Aaron blog tour. Not only because the book was AMAZING, but also because I got a chance to interview both J.P. and her cover artist Sam and so we have a fabulous guest post about the making of the Aaron cover. You guys know I am totally a geek for a good cover and the post takes us step by step into how they transformed a picture of Jake Bass into the character of Aaron. Really cool you guys.
Plus, lots of other great stuff for you this week. Check it out!
- Review: Someone to Depend On by Leora Stark (Jay)
- Review: Rarer Than Rubies by E.M. Lynley (Crissy)
- Review: Fallen Sakura by April Moone (Melanie)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: The Making of the Aaron Cover by J.P. Barnaby and Sam
- Review: Bad Moon Rising by DC Juris (Jay)
- Review: Italian Ice by E.M. Lynley (Crissy)
- September’s Favorite Books
- September’s Favorite Covers
- Review: Distant Rumblings by John Goode (Sammy)
- Review: Let it Go by Mercy Celeste (Crissy)
- Review: The Party Boy’s Guide to Dating a Geek by Piper Vaughn and Xara X. Xanakas (Jay)
- Interview: Piper Vaughn and Xara X. Xanakas
- Review: Gold Digger by Aleksandr Voinov (Crissy)
- Guest Post: Rachel Haimowitz (Flesh Cartel Blog Tour)
- Review: The Good Fight by Andrew Grey (Crissy)
- Review: Animal Magnetism anthology (Melanie)