Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great week. In case you missed it, Thursday was my one year Blogiversary! I can’t believe the year has passed so fast and how much Joyfully Jay has grown. To celebrate, I am running a little contest where readers answer some pretty easy blog questions for a chance to win some great books. If you haven’t had a chance to stop by, check out the details at the end of the Blogiversary post.
A few other things to pass along. First, we are less than a month to Young Love Week. Yeah! I am SO excited about this one and have lots of great stuff for you guys, including some amazing giveaways. All the details are in the Young Love Week post.
I also wanted to mention that Torquere Press is celebrating their 9th anniversary and having some great giveaways at the site all month long. Be sure to stop by and check it out at https://www.torquerepress.com/anniversary.
Ok, so goodies for this week. Here is what we have coming up…
- Review: Second Hand by Heidi Cullinan and Marie Sexton (Jay)
- Review: Love in La Terraza by Ethan Day (Jay)
- Review: Resonate by Talia Carmichael (Sammy)
- Review: The Way Back by Carter Quinn (Jay)
- Review: Alone in the Crowd by Carol Lynne (Melanie)
- Review: Slow Burn by Dawn Douglas (Crissy)
- Interview: Poppy Dennison
- Review: Body Magic by Poppy Dennison (Jay)
- Review: Timothy by Bailey Bradford (Melanie)
- Review: Isaiah by Bailey Bradford (Melanie)
- Review: Fire on the Mountain by P.D. Singer (Crissy)
- Review: Masks Off Anthology (Sammy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Marie and Flat Copley Go to Italy (Second Hand Blog Tour)
- Review: Snow on the Mountain by P.D. Singer (Crissy)