I can’t believe it but we are almost there! Young Love Week starts one week from today! We have an amazing lineup for you guys, including more than 15 reviews, over 25 giveaways, and three great guest posts. The fun will start Sunday October 7 and run through Saturday October 13th.
Just to give you all a little preview, here is a sneak peak of some of the prizes we have lined up for next week:
- Signed copy of Aaron by J.P. Barnaby
- Signed copy of Zero Knot by K.Z. Snow
- Frat Boy and Toppy ebook and swag
- Choice of Holsum College story by Daisy Harris
- Your Greatest FAN by Missy Welsh
- What Binds Us by Larry Benjamin
- Home Again by Cardeno C.
- Tailor Made by Josephine Myles
- Calling the Show by J.A. Rock
- Academic Pursuits by Lou Harper
- Torquere book store gift certificates
- Plus fabulous book donations from Dreamspinner Press, MLR Press, Riptide Publishing, Storm Moon Press, and Less Than Three Press
And that is just the prizes! We also have a ton of reviews for you guys of books featuring high school and college heroes who find their true love at a young age. It should be an amazing time so be sure to check back in next Sunday to join in all the fun!