Hello my lovelies! I hope you are all doing well. I am still flying high from my AMAZING week at GayRomLit last week. GRL was so much more than I could have ever hoped for and imagined. I still can’t believe everything that happened and I miss everybody so so much. If you are even thinking of going next year, I couldn’t encourage you more. It was just an all around amazing experience and I am counting the days until 2013 in Atlanta.
Most of you have probably seen me yammering about it by now, but just in case, I did a full set of recaps, one for each day, along with posting a ton of pictures on Facebook. I was pretty wild and there was a lot of dancing, drinking, partying, and generally crazy behavior all around. If you missed anything, here is a link to my GRL Recap Links post that will get you to all the goodies. I have lots of pics of authors if you want to find your favorites, not to mention LOTS of pictures of my hot friend Alex dancing in his tiny little shorts! So be sure to stop by and check it out.
And my other big news is that Joyfully Jay is now on Facebook!! I decided it was finally time to start a blog FB page so please stop by and say hi and friend me! I’d love to chat with you all.
Also, just wanted to let you guys know I am about halfway through giving out Young Love Week prizes. We had a lot of giveaways and GRL really slowed things down because most of the authors, along with me, were away for a week. So I am making progress but sorry for the delay. Just a reminder to please keep an eye out for my emails. I have had several people not respond to my Congratulations messages and I have had to move on to other winners.
Last bit of news. I am looking for someone who is interested in doing some occasional reviews on f/f and m/m/f books. Not a major time commitment, just an occasional review when things come up. If you are at all interested, contact me and we can chat.
Ok, here is what is going on this week. Lots and lots of reviews. Whew.
- Review: Pine Tar & Sweet Tea by Kerry Freeman (Jay)
- Review: A Better Man by RJ Scott & Jaime Reese (Sammy)
- Review: A Mutual Understanding by Caro Soles (Melanie)
- Review: Finders, Keepers by Chris Quinton (Crissy)
- Review: My Fair Captain by J.L. Langley (Jay)
- Review: Point of No Return by N.R. Walker (Crissy)
- Review: Taming the Lion Tamer by Caitlin Ricci (Melanie)
- Review: The Englor Affair by J.L. Langley (Crissy)
- Review: Back to Hell by Amber Kell (Melanie)
- Review: Choices by Em Woods (Sammy)
- Review: My Regelence Rake by J.L. Langley (Jay)
- Review: Men of Smithfield: Max and Finn by L.B. Gregg (Crissy)
- Review: Whispered Secrets, Hidden Eyes by Amylea Lyn (Melanie)
- Review: One True Thing by Piper Vaughn and M.J. O’Shea (Jay)
- Review: Men of Smithfield: Seth and David by L.B. Gregg (Crissy)
- Review: Jose’s Surrender by Remmy Duchene (Sammy)