It’s here! It’s here! This week is finally Young Love Week! I have been eagerly waiting for this for months and I am so excited about it. We have so much great stuff for you this week, including tons of reviews, fabulous guest posts, a list of our favorite Young Love stories, and an INSANE giveaway! Yeah!
So as you probably know by now, this week is a celebration of young love in romance. Everything we are talking about this week deals with romance between high school and college aged heroes. These are guys who meet young and make their love last. It is one of my favorite tropes and I am so excited to celebrate it with you guys! I’ll also be sharing my own young love story on Monday!.
The fun starts today when we kick off our massive giveaway. I have over 30 amazing prizes donated by some fabulous authors and publishers. You will not believe how generous these folks have been and the prizes are just awesome. The giveaway will start this afternoon and run all week long, ending on Saturday. So be sure you stop by and leave a comment on that post for your chance to snag one of the great prizes.
Today we also have a list of our Joyfully Jay Favorite Young Love Stories. This is a great list of all our top books in this trope. And we’d love to hear your suggestions too so be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments.
So here is all the amazing stuff we have in store. As you may noticed, we have amped it up this week with lots of extra reviews and other good stuff. Enjoy!
- Guest Post: My Young Love Story by Jay
- Review: Home Again by Cardeno C (Crissy)
- Review: Keeping Promise Rock by Amy Lane (Melanie)
- Review: Aaron by J.P. Barnaby (Jay)
- Review: Genius and the Jock by Daisy Harris (Jay)
- Guest Post: Young Love is Neither Patient Nor Kind by J.P. Barnaby
- Review: In Excess by Quinn Anderson (Melanie)
- Guest Post: What’s So Great About College Boys by Anne Tenino
- Review: Your Biggest FAN by Missy Welsh (Jay)
- Review: Wes & Toren by J.M. Colail (Jay)
- Review: Physical Chemistry by Jana Downs (Crissy)
Thursday (Young Adult Day!)
- Guest Post: Young Adult – the Love and the Fiction by Kari Jo Spear
- Review: Something Like Summer by Jay Bell (Crissy)
- Review: Outtakes of a Walking Mistake by Anthony Paull (Sammy)
- Review: Kamikaze Boys by Jay Bell (Sammy)
- Review: Fair Catch by Del Darcy (Melanie)