Hello everyone! Hope you all had a good week. Things have been good here. I mentioned last week that I was going to a meet up with our DC Area M/M Romance Group. We had lots of fun in Annapolis having lunch and eating ice cream (and ogling the midshipmen). It was nice to catch up with folks in person and we had a great time as usual. Here is a picture of the gang (minus Sammy who had to dash out a bit early). I am the redhead on the bottom right. You can find more pictures if you check out my Facebook page.
A couple of other announcements. First off, in case you haven’t heard the news, Fictionwise is closing its doors on December 4th. After that there is only limited time to continue to acccess your bookshelf and get to your books. So if you have made purchases there, be sure that you have downloaded all your books before you can no longer get your hands on them. Details are on the main Fictionwise home page.
Second, we have two contests closing tonight. Stop by to enter to win a copy of the Unconventional at Best anthology. You can also win two backlist books by Lisa Henry and a Riptide gift card as part of the He is Worthy blog tour. So be sure to check them out.
Also, I am super excited to tell you all we have a new reviewer coming on board! Amy answered my call last week and will have her first review up the week after Thanksgiving. More details to come soon but just wanted to spread the word.
So here is what we have planned for this week…
- Review: The City War by Sam Starbuck (Jay)
- Review: Second Chances by Tom Webb (Crissy)
- Review: Mourning Heaven by Amy Lane (Melanie)
- Guest Post: Mayon Blog Tour by Mickie Ashling
- Review: Irresistible by Talia Carmichael (Sammy)
- Series Spotlight: A Matter of Time Series by Mary Calmes (Crissy)
- Guest Post: Hurt-Comfort Fiction and After the First Taste of Love by Talon Rihai and Salome Wilde
- Review: Dirty Secret by Rhys Ford (Jay)
- Review: But For You by Mary Calmes (Crissy)
- Review: Daddio by Mickie Ashling (Jay)
- Review: Home Work by Kaje Harper (Crissy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: City War Blog Tour
- Review: Fall Down the Mountain by P.D. Singer (Crissy)
- Review: Legend of the Apache Kid by Sarah Black (Melanie)