Hello everyone! I hope you all had a lovely week and that my U.S. peeps enjoyed their Thanksgiving. Things were pretty low key here. We spent the day with my inlaws and I got some good little niece and nephew time. Plus my inlaws took my kids overnight so we got a nice lazy Friday morning. No shopping for me yet (despite the fact that Chanukah is fast approaching). I can’t deal with the Black Friday craziness. But I need to get my act in gear pretty soon.
In case you didn’t see the post yesterday, we are welcoming a new reviewer to Joyfully Jay! Amy will be joining us and she has her first reviews running this week. So keep an eye out for her and be sure to give her a warm welcome.
Also yesterday, I ran a post highlighting some of the crazy search terms people use to find the blog. Check out Hot Amish Men and Other Crazy Searches if you missed it.
Here is what we have planned for you all this week…
- Review: Diversion by Eden Winters (Jay)
- Review: Mark of the Gladiator by Heidi Belleau and Violetta Vane (Crissy)
- Review: Aliens, Smith and Jones by Blaine D. Arden
- Excerpt: Downpour by Bella Leone
- Review: Marked by Grief by Caitlin Ricci (Crissy)
- Review: Second Chances by Carol Lynne (Melanie)
- Review: Hostile Takeover by EM Lynley (Crissy)
- Review: The Bigger They Are, the Harder They Fall by Tam Ames (Jay)
- Review: Making Ends Meet by K. Piet and S.L. Armstrong (Sammy)
- Review: Bad Boyfriend by K.A. Mitchell (Jay)
- Review: Don’t Try This at Home anthology (Crissy)
- Review: Black Magic by Megan Derr (Melanie)
- Review: Ricochet by Xanthe Walter (Amy)
- Review: Private Dicks anthology (Melanie)