Hello everyone! I hope you all had a lovely week. Things are bustling around here as we enter the holiday season. Last night was the first night of Chanukah. It is a great holiday because, of course, presents. And I LOVE presents. But also any holiday that celebrates with food fried in oil is a good one by me! Last night we celebrated with my husband’s family and tonight I am cooking dinner for the four of us. I am making potato pancakes (and I don’t mind telling you mine are the best in the family). And of course the traditional doughnuts for dessert (yeah for fried dough you guys!).
We are also kicking things up here on the blog. This week will we begin our holiday book reviews and that will continue for the next few weeks. We have lots of great stuff that we have been reading so we are very excited to share them with you. We are crazy busy over the next few weeks so there will be extra reviews for most of December to get through them all.
This week we will also be kicking off our Best of 2012 posts! Woo hoo! Each of us will be doing our own posts and they will run this week and next. So be sure to check out our favorites and be prepared to add to your holiday shopping list!
So lots of great stuff going on. Here is what we have planned this week…
- Review and Giveaway: Eight Days by Cardeno C (Jay)
- Review: Afflicted II by Brandon Shire (Jay)
- Review: Bound: Forget Me Knot by H.B. Pattskyn (Amy)
- Review: Three’s Company by N.R. Walker (Crissy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Christmas Toys and Bondage by Joey W. Hill (O Come All Ye Kinky Blog Tour)
- Melanie’s 2012 Favorites
- Review: I Don’t: A Christmas Wish by Kari Gregg (Jay)
- Review: A Reason to Believe by Diana Copland (Crissy)
- Review: That’s a Wrap by Liz Borino (Jay)
- Review: Homo Action Love Story! A Tall Tale by Ben Monopoli (Amy)
- Review: Vanity Fierce by Graeme Aitken (Sammy)
- Review: Home Fires by B.A. Tortuga (Melanie)
- Review: Men of Smithfield: Adam and Holden by L.B. Gregg (Crissy)
- Amy’s 2012 Favorites
- Review: Secret Light by Z.A. Maxfield (Jay)
- Sammy’s 2012 Favorites
- Review: Bianca’s Plan by B.G. Thomas (Amy)
- Review: No Going Home by T.A. Chase (Crissy)