Hello everyone! I hope you had a lovely week. We have been busy here trying to get in all our year end goodies. We each posted our Best of 2012 books lists and I also have one for Best Covers. If you missed any of those, check out the Best of 2012 Roundup post with links to each of those lists.
We are also starting to think ahead for 2013 and have started talking about our next theme week, Jock Week, which will be held at the end of February. More details to come at the start of the year, but I am super excited about this one.
BTW, just wanted to thank you all again for doing your Amazon shopping through the blog. We get a tiny percentage back for every purchase made if you start at one of our links here, even if you buy something other than books. All the money goes back to support assorted bloggy stuff so I greatly appreciate it. You can follow any of our book Buy links, use the Amazon search tool in the right side bar, or just use this link here: Amazon.
For those of you celebrating Christmas, I hope you have a wonderful holiday this week. And for those of you (like me) who are home with kids for break next week, I wish you luck, sanity, and good cocktails!
So here is what we have planned this week…
- Review: Happy Hanukkah by Z. Allora (Jay)
- Review: Sullivan by Bailey Bradford (Melanie)
- Review: The Coil by L.A. Gilbert (Amy)
- Review: Signal to Noise by Talya Andor (Amy)
- Review: Sacred Hearts by Dev Bentham (Jay)
- Review: Burnished by Fire by Andrew Grey (Crissy)
- Review: Countdown to Daddies by K-Lee Klein (Jay)
- Review: Cover Up by KC Burn (Melanie)
- Review: What About Him by E.E. Montgomery (Crissy)
- Review: Dead in L.A. by Lou Harper (Jay)
- Review: Know Not Why by Hannah Johnson (Amy)
- Review: Out in the Cold by L.A. Witt (Crissy)
- Review: Countdown to Santa by K-Lee Klein (Jay)
- Review: Blood on the Mountain by P.D. Singer (Crissy)
- Giveaway: Milk and Cookies and Handcuffs blog tour
- Review: Frostwick by Megan Derr (Melanie)