Hello everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful week. It was a short week here, but the first one back to school for my kids so we are finally settling into a bit of normal after the holidays. Hope you all are doing well getting back into your regular post-holiday routines.
Just a quick reminder that our giveaway for a copy of Sinner’s Gin by Rhys Ford closes tonight. If you haven’t had a chance to enter, be sure to stop by. Also, this week I posted the first official news of our next theme week coming in February… Jock Week! We are looking for suggestions for books to review, as well as book donations for our giveaway and guest posters (both authors and readers). So be sure to check out the post and let me know if you have ideas or want to offer up a donation.
So we have lots of good stuff this week, including lots of reviews, as well as guest posts by Kate McMurray and Cari Z. On Friday, I will be a guest poster myself over on author Zach Sweets’ blog. I’m going to be talking about what I am looking forward to reading in 2013 so be sure to check that out as well.
We once again have a very busy here. Here is all the good stuff we have planned…
- Review: Breaking the Shackles by Mell Eight (Crissy)
- Review: Silver/Steel by Belinda McBride (Jay)
- Review: Ink anthology (Amy)
- Review: An Improbable Wolf by Lavinia Lewis (Crissy)
- Review: Moonstruck by Piper Vaughn and M.J. O’Shea (Jay)
- Review: Signal to Noise by Tayla Andor (Amy)
- Review: Pete’s Persuasion by Lavinia Lewis (Melanie)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Resolutions and Serial Fiction by Cari Z.
- Review: Stockholm Syndrome by Richard Rider (Amy)
- Review: Quid Pro Quo by Aleksandr Voinov and L.A. Witt (Jay)
- Review: Under the Rushes by Amy Lane (Sammy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Myth or… Myth? by Kate McMurray
- Review: Winter Challenge by Serena Yates (Crissy)
- Review: Gentleman’s Parlor: Room of Chains by Geoffrey Knight (Jay)
- Review: Aria by Shira Anthony (Melanie)
- Review: 17 Black and 29 Red by Richard Rider (Amy)
- Review: Naked Tails by Eden Winters (Jay)
- Review: Aiden’s Luck by Con Riley (Crissy)