Hello everyone! It is hard to believe we are already into the new year and looking back at December. We had a super busy month here with lots of great holiday stories and other books to review. We reviewed a whopping 60 books this month! I think that just might be our record! So lots of great stuff from which to choose our favorites.
In case you missed it, we each also posted our Best of 2012 lists in December. Here is a link to a roundup of all those lists if you missed any.
Jay’s Favorite Books
- Afflicted II by Brandon Shire
- Free Falling by S.E. Jakes
- Something to Believe In by Sloan Parker
- Xylophone by K.Z. Snow
- Eight Days by Cardeno C.
Melanie’s Favorite Books
- The Journal of Sanctuary One by R.J. Scott
- Too Careful by Half by B.A. Tortuga
- Acceleration by Amelia C. Gormley
- An Isolated Range by Andrew Grey
Sammy’s Favorite Books
Crissy’s Favorite Books
- From Out in the Cold by L.A. Witt
- Burnished by Fire by Andrew Grey
- A Reason to Believe by Diana Copland
- Songs of the Earth by Lexi Ander
- Fifteen Shades of Gay (for Pay) by T. Baggins