It is finally here! This week is Jock Week here at Joyfully Jay and we are about to spend a week celebrating athlete stories. We have tons of reviews, guests posts, a Favorites lists, and an enormous giveaway to share. And they will all feature athletes of some kind. They may be current or retired, and players in high school, college, or professional. They may be coaches, or even just weekend warriors who enjoy athletics. We are covering sports from football to tennis to diving to baseball. But all of them will share our love for the jock!
So things are supersized this week with tons going on. First off, we have kicked up the reviews a notch and have 21 reviews planned throughout the week. We also have five great guest posts, including one from one of our readers. So very busy and exciting. I will try to update these to live links as the week goes on so you all have an easy place to find everything.
Hope you enjoy! Here is what we have planned.
- Coming This Week
- Guest Post: Why I Think Jocks Make Ideal Heroes by Kris
- Favorite Jock Books
- Jock Week Giveaways!!
- Review: Where He Ends and I Begin by Cardeno C (Crissy)
- Guest Post: Drama, Testosterone and Passion: The Appeal of M/M and Sports by Keira Andrews
- Review: Caught Running by Madeline Urban and Abigail Roux (Jay)
- Review: Life, Over Easy by K.A. Mitchell (Melanie)
- Review: Stroke to His Cox by J.L. Merrow (Sammy)
- Review: Str8te Boys by Evangeline Anderson (Jay)
- Guest Post: Katey Hawthorne
- Review: Match Maker by Alan Chin (Amy)
- Review: Two Man Advantage by Riley Shane (Crissy)
- Review: Tigerland by Sean Kennedy (Sammy)
- Review: Home Ice by Kate Sherwood (Amy)
- Review: Adding to the Collection by B.A. Tortuga (Melanie)
- Guest Post: Anne Tenino
- Review: The 51st Thursday by Mercy Celeste (Crissy)
- Review: Slow Bloom by Anah Crow and Dianne Fox (Amy)
- Review: But My Boyfriend Is by K.A. Mitchell (Jay)
- Review: Going for Gold Anthology (Crissy)
- Review: Simple Men by Eric Arvin (Sammy)