Hello everyone! I hope you all had a lovely week.
I am so excited that I found out all five of us from Joyfully Jay will be at GRL this year! Although some of us have met in person, this will be the first time we are all together in one place. So be prepared for the crazy! As I said on Twitter, it should be an explosion of awesomeness! I hope to see lots of you there. I know spots are dwindling so if you are planning to go, be sure to get registered soon.
This past week was a really great reading week here at the blog. We had lots of 4.75 and 5 star reviews. If you haven’t seen all the reviews, be sure to check out some of our favorites like Half a Million Dead Cannibals, Lords of Kellesbourne, Family Man, Honour, A Shadow of Wings, and Age, Love and Understanding.
So hopefully we can bring you some equally good stuff this week. Here is what we have planned:
- Review: Fires of Bellian by M.L. Rhodes (Crissy)
- Review: City Mouse by Amy Lane and Aleksandr Voinov (Jay)
- Review: Exposed by Skylar M. Cates (Crissy)
- Review: The Poodle Apocalypse by John Inman (Jay)
- Review: Be Brave by Fyn Alexander (Amy)
- Review: Redemption of the Beast by Amylea Lyn (Melanie)
- Guest Post: City Mouse Blog Tour
- Review: Flesh Cartel #5 by Rachel Haimowitz and Heidi Belleau (Amy)
- Review: Me, Myself, and Someone Else by Graeme Aitken (Sammy)
- Review: Taming the Bander by Summer Devon (Jay)
- Review: Surviving Elite High by John H. Ames (Crissy)
- Review: Natural Predators by Neil S. Plakcy (Melanie)
- Review: Whitewater by Meredith Shayne (Jay)
- Review: Promises Under Fire by Charlie Cochrane (Crissy)
- Review: Social Skills by Sara Alva (Amy)