Hello everyone! Hope you all had a lovely week! It finally started to turn to spring here. In fact, almost summer as we had two 80 degree days before it turned back to normal. But glad to finally be out of the winter doldrums!
Some of you may have noticed the site was down for a bit earlier this week. I had a MASSIVE spam attack against the blog which sent my host’s servers screaming and they had to pull me off line to keep from crashing everything. Apparently I had 9000 spam messages hit in one day, all from one place. Things seem to have settled down but I had to implement a more rigorous spam filter. I went for the least intrusive I could find. Most of you will never see it, but if your comment is tagged as potential spam, you may get a captcha type prompt you have to complete. I am hoping this works and I don’t have to add something more rigorous, but we will see. Thanks for bearing with me!
And now for this week. Lots of great stuff for you guys!
- Guest Post and Interviews: Coffee Break Quickies with Anna Hedley & Rob Rosen
- Review: Giving an Inch by Heidi Belleau and Amelia C. Gormley (Jay)
- Review: Surviving Elite High #2 and #3 by John H. Ames (Crissy)
- Review: Off with their Heads by K.A. Merikan (Jay)
- Review: Intercession by Pepper Espinoza (Amy)
- Review: Behind Iron Lace by Mercy Celeste (Crissy)
- Review: Highland Vampire Vengeance by J.P. Bowie (Melanie)
- Review: The Gifted One by Jacob Z. Flores (Jay)
- Review: Six Ways from Sunday by Mercy Celeste (Crissy)
- Review: Leather + Lace by A.B. Gayle (Sammy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: The Gifted One Blog Tour by Jacob Z. Flores
- Review: See the Light by Cassandra Carr (Amy)
- Review: Immortal Symphony #3: Ghost in the Closet by S.L. Armstrong and K. Piet (Crissy)
- Interview with SJD Peterson: Guards of Folsom series and Cover Reveals!
- Review and Giveaway: Dirty Laundry by Rhys Ford (Jay)
- Review: Beautiful Disaster by Willa Okati (Melanie)
- Review: Perfect Match by J.J. Ryan (Amy)