Hi guys! Hope you all had a wonderful week. The weather was beautiful here this weekend and we finally got a chance to spend some time outside. Hope you all got to do some fun stuff as well. And I hope that all of you at RT had a wonderful time and missed us all terribly! I hope to have some pictures and a recap of some of the fun soon from friend Leigh who agreed to be my roving reporter.
We had a really busy week last week. Lots of giveaways and other goodies. Don’t forget there is still time to enter to win a copy of Eric Arvin’s Mingled Destinies of Crocodiles and Men over at the Wilde City Press interview, as well as a copy of Until Forever Comes by Cardeno C.
Also, just a quick announcement the folks at Total-E-Bound Publishing asked me to pass along. They will now be issuing new releases on Fridays so be sure to check those out.
So lots of fun planned this week. Here is what we have scheduled…
- Review: Soul Magic by Poppy Dennison (Jay)
- Interview and Giveaway: Soul Magic by Poppy Dennison
- Review: Take Me, Break Me by H.C. Brown (Amy)
- Review: The Stolen Luck by Shawna Reppert (Crissy)
- Review: Laird’s Forbidden Lover by Amelia C. Gormley (Jay)
- Guest Post: Laird’s Forbidden Lover Blog Tour by Amelia C. Gormley
- Review: Aquamarines of Courage by Serena Yates (Crissy)
- Review: Hellfire Legacy by Missouri Dalton (Melanie)
- Review: Every Move He Makes by Barbara Elsborg (Jay)
- Review: Loving Hector by John Inman (Sammy)
- Review: Brainy and the Beast by J.M. Cartwright (Amy)
- Review: Second Chance at Love by Diana DeRicci (Jay)
- Review: His Heart to Reap by Erin Lane (Melanie)
- Review: Leaving Home by T.A. Chase (Crissy)
- Giveaway: Choices by Grace R. Duncan
- Review: The Naughty Boy by Lisa Henry and J.A. Rock (Jay)
- Review: The Sky is Dead by Sue Brown (Amy)
- Guest Post: Be My Alien Blog Tour by M.A. Church and Julie Lynn Hayes