Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful week! Summer is fast approaching (at least here on the U.S. East Coast). I just realized my kids have two more weeks of school and leave for a month of sleepaway camp in three weeks! I can’t even imagine what that will be like. But in the meantime I have got to get my butt in gear and get everything ready.
I hope you all had a chance to check out Leigh’s recaps of the Romantic Times convention. I really enjoyed reading about what a splash m/m romance made this year at the event. I am planning to go in 2014 in New Orleans and can not wait! I am hoping to get recaps of all the major events and conferences to give everyone a chance to catch all the buzz about what is going on in romance land. I think the next big con is the Romance Writers Association meeting. If anyone is going (authors, readers, publishers) and is interested in doing a write up for me, please let me know.
I also wanted to mention I have been enjoying the short stories Dreamspinner put out in May to celebrate their anniversary. There are short follow ups stories for so many of my favorite books, all free on their blog. If you haven’t had a chance to check them out, here is a link to their main page. And a quick reminder that J.P. Barnaby is giving away a kindle to one lucky commenter on her blog tour so stop by that post if you haven’t had a chance to enter.
So as usual, we are busy here this week. Here is what we have planned:
- Review: When Love is Not Enough by Wade Kelly (Amy)
- Review: Buried Bones by Kim Fielding (Jay)
- Review: Sole Support by Kaje Harper (Crissy)
- Review: The Caveman and the Devil by Chris T. Kat (Melanie)
- May Favorite Books
- May Favorite Covers
- Guest Post: The Brat-tastic Jayk Parker by J.A. Rock
- Review and Giveaway: A Shot at Forgiveness by Cardeno C (Crissy)
- Review: Fear, Hope, and Bread Pudding by Marie Sexton (Jay)
- Review: The Jouster’s Lance by A.J. Marcus (Melanie)
- Guest Post: Raining Men by Rick R. Reed
- Review: Shacked Up by Hank Edwards (Sammy)
- Review: Tuck & Cover by SJD Peterson (Jay)
- Review: South Side Tour Guide by Shelter Somerset (Amy)
- Review: A Betting Man by Sandrine Gasq-Dion (Crissy)
- Review: Aria of the Eclipse by Vivian Dean (Melanie)
- Review: The Brat-tastic Jayk Parker by J.A. Rock (Jay)
- Review: Chase the Storm by V.M. Waitt (Amy)
- Review: Prelude by Shira Anthony and Venona Keyes (Melanie)
- Review: Roughed Up by Hank Edwards (Sammy)