Summer is in the air here and my kids only have a week of school left. I feel such disbelief that it is almost over (though I always feel this way at the end of the school year). Exciting summer ahead for them and for hubs and I, plus lots of fun stuff for the fall, so I guess it time to get things started, right?
Yesterday I had a lovely meet up with the gang from the DC Area MM Romance group. We get together every couple of months and eat, drink, and chat about books. What could be better, right? If any of you guys are in our area, definitely check out our group Facebook page. We always love new members and everyone is very friendly. Or you can also send me an email. Here I am with reviewer Melanie! I have some more pics at the bottom of the post or you can check them all out on my Facebook page.
Ok, so lots of good stuff on tap this week. Here is what we have planned…
- Review: Bound by Law by S.E. Jakes (Jay)
- Review: Nowhere to Run by Erin Lark (Crissy)
- Review: Dreamspinner Daily Dose #1 (Jay, Amy, and Crissy)
- Review: Brothers of the Wild North Sea by Harper Fox (Jay)
- Giveaway: Hobbled by John Inman
- Review: Hangman’s Ghost by Missouri Dalton (Melanie)
- Review: Save the Date by Kate McMurray (Jay)
- Review: Horn Gate by Damon Suede (Sammy)
- Review: Teasing Jonathan by Amber Kell (Crissy)
- Review: If it Fornicates by L.A. Witt and Aleksandr Voinov (Jay)
- Review: One Breath, One Bullet by S.A. McAuley (Melanie)
- Review: Organic Chemistry by Andrew Grey (Crissy)
- Review: Freshman: Uncut by Daisy Harris (Jay)
- Review: Chase the Storm by V.M. Waitt (Amy)
- Review: Back Home by R.J. Scott (Crissy)
And here are a few more pics from our get together.