Hello everyone! I hope you all had a lovely week. Things are a bit crazy at my house. Kids just finished school and I have a week to get them all sorted out before they leave for overnight camp for a month. So the race is on for hair cuts, shopping trips, and doctor’s appointments. And then four weeks of quiet in my house! I can hardly believe it.
Plus I have spent way too many hours lately shopping online for costumes for the Authors After Dark conference in August. There are at least two costume events and I am still sorting out what I am going to wear. But let me tell you, I could spend about a million dollars on steampunk outfits. I want ALL THE THINGS! Plus, author J.A. Rock is totally leading me along the road to shopping hell. She is going to be at the con with me and she is the little devil on my shoulder saying, yes, you do need those dark cherry red Dr. Martens! (But seriously, I so do need them. They are so awesome it is scary. Don’t they make the perfect shoes for my vampire hunter costume?). I need to step away from the computer (after I buy the boots of course).
Also, just wanted to wish a Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there. Hope you have a fun and relaxing day!
So here is what we have planned for you all this week…
- Review: Dirty Drag by Kyle Adams (Jay)
- Review: Finding Master Right by L.A. Witt (Jay)
- Review: Fennel and Forgiveness by Ari McKay (Melanie)
- Review: Bread, Salt and Wine by Dev Bentham (Jay)
- Review: Au Pair Affair by Bonnie Dee (Amy)
- Review: Dragon’s Claim by Anya Richards (Crissy)
- Review: Born This Way by Poppy Dennison (Jay)
- Review: Infected: Undertow by Andrea Speed (Melanie)
- Review: Truth or Lie by Lynn Lorenz (Sammy)
- Review: Painting in the Rain by Dev Bentham (Jay)
- Guest Post: Born This Way by Poppy Dennison
- Review: Dracones Anthology (Crissy)
- Review: The Heir Apparent by Tere Michaels (Melanie)
- Review: Daily Dose #2 (Jay, Amy, and Crissy)
- Review: Cairo’s Curse by Geoffrey Knight (Crissy)
- Review: Mixed Tape Volume #1 (Sammy)