We had a very lazy holiday. Hubs was sick so we mostly lazed around and then went out to dinner. Yesterday was lovely out so we got our festive day as we went down to the waterfront and had a relaxing lunch on the dock with our first crabs of the season. Yum!
In case anyone missed it, one other thing I did this week was update all of our Favorite Books lists. This is a great place to check if you are looking for some good book recommendations and includes topics like virgin heroes, rock stars, and young love stories. On Monday we will have a new list out featuring our favorite stories with cross dressing heroes so be sure to stop back by and check it out!
As I mentioned last week, we are rocking the guest posts for the next few weeks so lots of folks visiting and quite a few giveaways. And don’t forget to check out the giveaway going on now for Grey’s Hidden Fire by Draven St. James (including an OMG so steamy excerpt!).
So here is what we have planned this week…
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Love Rivals by Shayla Mist
- Favorite Books: Cross Dressing Heroes
- Review: Into the Triangle by Amylea Lyn (Jay)
- Review: Changing Planes by Karenna Colcroft (Melanie)
- Review: Blooming Marvellous and Collected Stories by Josephine Myles (Jay)
- Review: The Gentleman’s Keeper by Bonnie Dee and Summer Devon (Jay)
- Review: Choices by Jamie Mayfield (Amy)
- Review: Pure by M.A. Church (Crissy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Disasterology 101 by Taylor Donovan
- Review: Aftermath by Angel Martinez (Crissy)
- Review: Fever Anthology (Melanie)
- Review: Self Preservation by Ethan Day (Sammy)
- Review: The Truth About Riley by Henrietta Clarke (Jay)
- Guest Post: Horizons by Mickie Ashling
- Review: The Celestine Room by Jared Rackler (Crissy)
- Review: Reaching the Edge by L.M. Somerton (Amy)
- Review: Bound by Honor by S.E. Jakes (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Shadows of the Night by M.A. Church
- Review: Silver Pearl by M. Raiya (Crissy)
- Review: Tattoo For You by Willa Okati (Melanie)