Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well! Hubs and I are heading to the beach today for a few days vacay before the kiddies come home. It has been three weeks since they left. I miss them but the time has flown! So we are going to enjoy sand, surf, and some adults only vacation in beautiful Rehoboth. It is home to great pizza, great shopping, and lots of gay boys (I will try to snap some Speedo pics!).
A few things to mention while I’ve got you. First off, I am crazy excited that we are having Zombie-palooza here on Joyfully Jay this week! To celebrate the release of Zombie Boyz from Wilde City Press, all six authors will be stopping by on Wednesday through Friday. We will be giving out three copies of the book to three lucky winners. And, we will be hosting a new video from TJ Klune and Eric Arvin talking about their book. So super fun stuff!
This week author Edmond Manning will be here as well to talk about his new book King Mai, second in the Lost and Founds series. I am crazy for these books you guys!
Also, last week I posted our list of Favorite Cross Dressing Heroes and it has gotten lots of interest. Many readers have added their recommendations in the comments, so if you haven’t checked those out, be sure to stop by. And if you have any favorites of your own, please add them! This seems to be a popular theme so it is great to have recommendations.
I also just wanted to mention that I still have some limited ad spots for August-December. If you are interested in advertising on the blog, send me an email and I can pass along all the details.
So lots of stuff going on right now. And here is some more planned…
- Review: King Mai by Edmond Manning (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Sonata by A.F. Henley
- Review: Herbal Remedy by Megan Derr (Crissy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: King Mai by Edmond Manning
- Review: Beach Remedy by Sasha L. Miller (Crissy)
- Review: Ties That Bind by S.E. Jakes (Jay)
- Review: Worlds Collide by R.J. Scott (Melanie)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Zombie Boyz with Geoffrey Knight and Ethan Day
- Review: Love, Like Water by Rowan Speedwell (Jay)
- Review: Chasing the King of the Mountain by Devon Rhodes and T.A. Chase (Amy)
- Review: Raining Men by Rick R. Reed (Sammy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Zombie Boyz with TJ Klune and Eric Arvin
- Review: Sophomore: Undeclared by Daisy Harris (Jay)
- Review: Saved by Surrender by Jana Downs (Crissy)
- Review: Side Line by Ben Ryder (Melanie)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Zombie Boyz with Ethan Stone and Daniel A. Kaine
- Review: Disasterology 101 by Taylor V. Donovan (Jay)
- Review: Always a Groomsman by Cassandra Gold (Amy)
- Review: Bitter Bonds by Lex Valentine (Crissy)