Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great week! I had a fabulous few days at the beach with my husband. It was crazy hot but we basically sat on our butts under the umbrella and read all day! What could be better?
We picked up the girls yesterday from camp. It was so good to see them and give them a squeeze. Both are missing camp a lot. It is a big adjustment to come home to real life after a month of friends and fun. But they are settling back in.
I am really excited about a new promotion I am doing with Lisa over at The Novel Approach reviews. We are holding a joint event called the Joyful Approach: Countdown to GRL. Over about a seven week period, we will be hosting 40+ GRL authors across both blogs. It will be a great way to get to meet some new authors and also to give our readers a chance to check out what goes on at the other’s blog. As of Saturday night, we had just about filled up all our spots (they went SUPER fast), but if you want more details, check out my post from yesterday explaining how it all works.
So starting mid-August we are going to be super busy here. And of course, we are crazy busy here now (I keep thinking we will have a calm week and it never happens!). Here is what we have planned…
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Art Appreciation Blog Tour with Dev Bentham, Jordan Castillo Price, and Clare London
- Review: Sweet Young Thang by Anne Tenino (Jay)
- Review: Attachment Strings by Chris T. Kat (Melanie)
- Review: Provoked by Joanna Chambers (Jay)
- Guest Post: Dance Only for Me by Megan Derr
- Review: The Final Line by Kendall McKenna (Crissy)
- Review: Catch My Breath by M.J. O’Shea (Amy)
- Review: Grime and Punishment by Z.A. Maxfield (Sammy)
- Review: Love on the East End by Lily Sawyer (Melanie)
- Review: Family Obligations by Vivian Dean and Rick R. Reed (Crissy)
- Review: Zombie Boyz Anthology (Jay)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: Blood Bathory: Like the Night by Ari McKay
- Review: Mountain Prey by Lyn Gala (Amy)
- Review: Vampirism and You! by Missouri Dalton (Melanie)
- Review: Unhinge the Universe by Aleksandr Voinov and L.A. Witt (Jay)
- Review: Necromancy and You! by Missouri Dalton (Melanie)
- Guest Post: A Place to Call Their Own by L. Dean Pace-Frech
- Review: Pickup Men by L.C. Chase (Crissy)