Hello everyone! Well this week starts the first of my two weeks of travel. I am currently once again at Rehoboth Beach, this time with not only my husband and kids, but also my husband’s family. So we have 10 of us all cozied up in one big house right near the beach. I am optimistic, but it has been a while since I traveled with a one-year old! But it should be lots of fun and my kids and I all love the beach and especially Rehoboth. FWIW, I should still be accessible via the usual methods, but it may take me a bit longer than usual to respond to messages while I am gone.
Also wanted to mention that our amazing Amy just participated in a podcast about why women like gay romance. Be sure to check her out here in all her awesomeness!
So despite being gone, this somehow ended up being an awfully packed week. Here is what we have planned…
- Guest Post: UK Meet 2013 Wrap Up by Charlie Cochrane
- Review: Home Sweet Home by T.A. Chase (Crissy)
- Review: The Fights of Summer by Abby Hayes (Amy)
- July’s Favorite Books
- July’s Favorite Covers
- Review: The Square Peg by Jane Davitt and Alexa Snow (Jay)
- Review: Faire Fugitive by Madeleine Ribbon (Melanie)
- Review: Drama Queens with Love Scenes by Kevin Klehr (Amy)
- Review: Love Me Back to Life by M.L. Rhodes (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Love Continuance and Increasing by Julian Griffith
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Bite Me Tender by Kate Lowell
- Review: The Broken Triangle by Jane Davitt and Alexa Snow (Jay)
- Review: Sidelined by Mercy Celeste (Crissy)
- Review: The Beast Without by Christian Baines (Melanie)
- Review: Morvea by Jennifer Wright (Jay)
- Review: Nischal by Bailey Bradford (Melanie)
- Review: Weight of Silence by A.M. Arthur (Crissy)
So that should do it for this week. After the beach I am home for a couple of days and then head out again to spend most of the week at the Authors After Dark Conference. Hope you all have a great week and pray for a sunny beach week!