So now I have two days home and then I head off to the Authors After Dark Conference in Savannah! I am so excited as I have never been and heard it is a lovely city. Plus, I can’t wait to get to see some friends from romance land and to meet new authors and readers. AAD is not specifically a m/m conference, but lots of folks from our gang go and they have a good assortment of GBLT panels. If any of you are going, PLEASE let me know and definitely look for me to say hi.
I will be taking notes along the way at the various panels and sharing updates as well as pictures over the course of the conference. We have many costumed events so it is sure to be fun and I can promise you much mayhem and many humiliating pictures of me! So be sure to follow me on Twitter or friend me on Facebook if you want to keep up with all the pictures and conference goings on. I also just set up a blog Instagram account under Joyfully Jay so you can check me out there as well.
So once again I will be away most of the week, and at least this time I wised up and planned things a little lighter. Here is what I hope to get to this week but things may shift a bit as I will have limited time to deal with last minute bloggy stuff. So here is what we have planned:
- Review: Intoxicating Crush by E.M. Lynley (Crissy)
- Review: Aching for It by Stanley Bennett Clay (Melanie)
- Review: From the Ashes by Daisy Harris (Jay)
- Review: Past Tense by Ethan Stone (Crissy)
- Review: Love’s Nest by Keira Andrews and Leta Blake (Jay)
- Review: Vamp by Rob Rosen (Sammy)
- Review: Fall for Me by Ann Lister (Melanie)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: Pitch by Will Parkinson
- Review: Parting Shot by Mary Calmes (Crissy)
- Review: On Tinsel Wings by Augusta Li (Amy)
- Review: Stripped Bare by Susan Mac Nicol (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: The Cost of Loving by Wade Kelly
- Review: Subtle Innuendos by Z. Allora (Melanie)