Ok, well really I am having a sort of time/space continuum gap here because it is actually currently Monday August 12th and I haven’t even left yet, but I am trying to get this post done before I leave so it is all bright and shiny for you on Sunday even when I am dragging and worn out from a week of conference fun. So yeah, we will pretend I am already there and am having an amazing time (which I am sure I am) and that I have not tweeted too many embarrassing pictures of myself throughout the week.
So right on the heels of all the AAD excitement, it is time to start thinking about GayRomLit in October! Along with the fabulous Lisa from The Novel Approach blog, I am hosting a huge event called the Joyful Approach: Countdown to GRL. Between the two of us we are hosting about 50 authors between now and GRL on our two blogs. They are coming to share more about themselves and their writing and bringing amazing prizes. It is going to be like giveaway-palooza here, you guys. This afternoon is the kickoff post with a full list of all the authors, both here and at The Novel Approach, so be sure to check that out.
As a result of all these author visits, the blog is going to be especially busy for the next seven weeks so we will be expanding to host an occasional post on Saturday as well to fit in all the fun. So be sure to keep your eyes open for that as well.
So here is what is planned for this week…
- Review: Whiskey and Wry by Rhys Ford (Jay)
- Interview and Giveaway: Whiskey and Wry by Rhys Ford
- Review: Compromised by Ethan Stone (Crissy)
- Review: Burden by Annmarie McKenna (Melanie)
- Review: Stealing the Wind by Shira Anthony (Jay)
- GRL Countdown Guest Post: Jacob Z. Flores
- Review: Cowboy Waltz by Cameron Dane (Crissy)
- GRL Countdown Guest Post: Shira Anthony
- Review: Don’t Trust the Cut by Kade Boehme (Amy)
- Review: Demolished by Astrid Amara (Melanie)
- Review: You’re the One by Gene Taylor (Sammy)
- Review: Capture and Surrender by Aleksandr Voinov and L.A. Witt (Jay)
- Guest Post: Unbreak My Heart by K-Lee Klein
- Review: What There Is by Kate McMurray (Jay)
- Review: Marrying Man by Sondrine Gasq-Dion (Crissy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: A Little Bit Country by S.J. Frost
- Review: Living on the Edge by L.M. Somerton (Amy)
- Review: The Queen’s Librarian by Carole Cummings (Melanie)
- GRL Countdown Guest Post: Brita Addams