On Sunday I got back from my trip to the Authors After Dark conference in Savannah. I had a great time and got to meet some new authors, bloggers, and readers. Yesterday I posted the first of my recaps (Days 1 and 2: Melt You Like Butter) and over the rest of this week I will try to post the remaining recaps. If you missed any of pictures, you can find the full album on Facebook as well.
I returned home to a bit of a shock as I found out when I landed that my husband and kids had been in a bad car accident. We were incredibly lucky and even though the car was destroyed, everyone was ok. It was quite a chaotic few days as we dealt with insurance and figuring out what we are going to do about a new car. But fortunately things have settled down and we came out of things much better than we expected.
On Sunday we also kicked off our Joyful Approach Countdown to GRL event with the folks over at the Novel Approach. Over the course of about 7 weeks, the two blogs will play host to around 50 authors. They are all coming with really great posts and most have brought some amazing giveaways as well. Just about every day we have a visitor on one of the two blogs, and sometimes on both. So be sure to check out the full schedule and to stop by and meet these awesome authors.
Last thing, I am looking for another reviewer at Joyfully Jay to help us handle this ever busier blog. For full details check out my Call for a New Reviewer and feel free to share the post with anyone you think might be interested.
Ok, so once again lots going on this week (and things will likely continue to be crazy right through GRL). Here is what we have planned:
- Review: Glitterland by Alexis Hall (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Make Me Whole by Margueritte Labbe
- Review: Destiny by Jamie Mayfield (Amy)
- Review: Just What the Truth Is by Cardeno C (Crissy)
- GRL Countdown Guest Post and Giveaway: Belinda McBride
- Review: Scorpion by Aleksandr Voinov (Melanie)
- Review: Deep in the Count by Madison Parker (Sammy)
- GRL Countdown Guest Post and Giveaway (and Junk Blog Tour): Josephine Myles
- Review: Junk by Josephine Myles (Jay)
- Review: Defying the Moon by Cheryl Dragon (Crissy)
- Review: The Cost of Loving by Wade Kelly (Amy)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: Strong Enough by Cardeno C
- Guest Post: Six Degrees of Separation by Taylor V. Donovan
- Review: Coliseum Square by Lynn Lorenz (Melanie)
- GRL Countdown Guest Post and Giveaway: Anna Zabo
- Review: Strong Enough by Cardeno C (Jay)
- Guest Post: Glitterland by Alexis Hall
- Review: Thorns by Feliz Faber (Crissy)
- Giveaway: Positive by Tia Fielding