Hello guys! Today author Tia Fielding is offering up a copy of her new release, Positive, from Dreamspinner Press. Here are the details and just leave a comment to enter. Thanks Tia!
Even after a decade, the life that journalist Brent Walsh and Milwaukee homicide detective Shawn Mackey have made together is far from boring. But when a new case cuts a weekend getaway short, they aren’t quite prepared for how it will impact their personal lives. Suddenly there’s too much to juggle: Shawn will be working the case of the sharpshooter who is trying to infect random people with HIV, Brent needs to cover the story but fears a conflict of interest, one of Shawn’s colleagues is attracted to him, and Brent sincerely needs to mend the painful break with his childhood best friend, Ollie, and heal their broken hearts.
Though the case comes to a close, it’s not the end of their troubles. Shawn and Brent still face a past of old white lies, a present possibility of inviting another man to their bed, and a future with children, not to mention health issues and national fallout from the case. It’s enough to make them want to run away—until they realize they have to face those challenges head-on so they can get on with the life of love they’re hoping for.
Tia is offering up a copy of Positive to one lucky winner. Just leave a comment for your chance to enter. The contest closes Tuesday, September 3rd at 11:59 pm EST. Good luck!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.
I LOVED your book Falling Into Place! Really looking forward to seeing more of your work!
Awesome! 🙂 Thanks for letting me know you liked it. Readers don’t always give us feedback so ever morsel is more than welcome. 🙂
This one looks so good! Please include me in the drawing.
Sounds good! Please count me in. Thanks!
Sounds good. Please count me in 🙂
Looks so intense, but really good!
Please count me in. This book looks fantastic!
Sounds good. Please count me in.
Please count me in. Thanks!
Count me in please!
Oh~ please count me in! 😀
Thank you so much!
Count me in too please!
Please count me in. Thank you 🙂
I’ve just added this to my Amazon wishlist.
Sounds good. Count me in too.
This one sounds really good. Please count me in. Thanks!
The book sounds fantastic, a new author for me to check out. I always need new authors! Thanks for the chance to win, please count me in.
Please count me in. Thanks.
Please include me in the draw as well. Thanks
YES!! This sounds super fantastic! I definitely want to read it! Thanks for sharing the excerpt!
I’d like a chance to be the lucky winner!
This looks really interesting – please count me in 🙂
I could use a little positive in my life.
Oh yeah, count me in. Adding to the old wishlist now.
This sounds like a really interesting story. Please count me in. Thanks!
Ooh, count me in please!
Sounds great. Please count me in!
Sounds great! Thanks for the contest!
I love Tia’s books, count me in!
This sounds so good! Thank you for the giveaway.