Happy Blogiversary to me! Yep, that is right, Joyfully Jay is celebrating our two-year anniversary today! I can’t believe how much has happened over the last two years and I am so excited! I have lots of thoughts and fun stuff to share with you all in honor of the anniversary, so look for that post later on today.
This has been a busy and exciting week. As with the rest of September, we were very busy with both guests and giveaways. I was super excited this week to host and interview with the fabulous Charlie David. Some of you may recognize him as the super sexy voice behind many of the Dreamspinner Press audio books, but Charlie is also an actor and author, in addition to many other talents. If you didn’t get a chance to read the interview, be sure to stop on by. Also, if you follow the link at the end of the post, you can download a free audio book!
This week continues to be busy with six guest stops from some awesome authors, all with great giveaways (Amy Lane is giving away THREE books!). We have goodies pretty much daily these days so be sure to stop by and enter.
So here is what we have planned this week…
- GRL Countdown Guest Post and Giveaway: Amy Lane
- Review: Catch a Ghost by S.E. Jakes (Jay)
- Review: Hard and Raw by Susan Laine (Crissy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Catch a Ghost by S.E. Jakes
- Review: Cashing the Reality Check by Lex Chase (Crissy)
- Review: Heroes and Villains by Harper Kingsley (Melanie)
- Review: Six Degrees of Separation by Taylor V. Donovan (Jay)
- GRL Countdown Guest Post and Giveaway: L.C. Chase
- Review: Ginger and Gentleman by Ari McKay (Sammy)
- Review: Blind Ride by B.A. Tortuga (Melanie)
- GRL Countdown Guest Post and Giveaway: Silvia Violet
- Review: Chasing Matt by Nikka Michaels and Eileen Griffin (Crissy)
- Review: Dominant Predator by S.A. MacAuley (Melanie)
- Review: Dead in the Desert by Lou Harper (Jay)
- GRL Countdown Guest Post and Giveaway: AKM Miles
- Review: Apple Polisher by Heidi Belleau (Amy)
- Review: Love Comes in Darkness by Andrew Grey (Crissy)
- Giveaway: Dead in the Desert by Lou Harper