It was another busy one around here. As you may have noticed, last week I launched some new graphics, both on the top banner and on the individual posts. Nothing too dramatic, but just a little extra punch to brighten things up. It was all part of my 2nd Blogiversary celebration. Along with the new graphics, I also started up a little Cafe Press Store where you can get all kinds of blog gear with different blog logos and images. I am also giving away a choice of any item from the store to one lucky winner, so be sure to stop by and enter.
This week we are continuing with our Joyful Approach: Countdown to GRL. We are about at the halfway point and we have four awesome authors visiting us this week. And don’t forget to stop by and visit at The Novel Approach, our partner in this event, as they have great folks there as well.
Ok, so here is what we have planned this week…
- GRL Countdown Guest Post and Giveaway: Anne Tenino
- Review: An Inch at a Time by Heidi Belleau and Amelia C. Gormley (Jay)
- Review: Summer Lovin’ Anthology (Melanie)
- Review: The Carpenter and the Actor by R.J. Scott (Sammy)
- GRL Countdown Guest Post and Giveaway: Anna Martin
- Review: Fall Hard by J.L. Merrow (Jay)
- Review: Wireless by L.A. Witt (Melanie)
- Review: Soulless by T. Baggins (Crissy)
- Review: The Magpie Lord by K.J. Charles (Jay)
- Guest Post: Ali’s Intuition by K-Lee Klein
- Review: Hammer and Tongs by B.A. Tortuga (Crissy)
- Review: The Crush Revisited by Shawn Lane (Sammy)
- GRL Countdown Guest Post and Giveaway: Kade Boehme
- Review: Among the Living by Jordan Castillo Price (Jay)
- Review: Dragon Tamer by Skye Dragen (Crissy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Fall Hard by J.L. Merrow
- Review: Better Than Good by Lane Hayes (Amy)
- Review: Dominant Predator by S.A. MacAuley (Melanie)
- GRL Countdown Guest Post and Giveaway: Daniel Kaine
Thanks guys and have a great week!