So as you can tell, this is an exciting week for us and the rest of the m/m romance community as many folks will be gathering in Atlanta to celebrate all things GBLT romance. I am super excited to not only be attending, but getting to take part in leading a bunch of events. I am co-leading a session at the Writer’s Workshop on marketing books through blogs and social media. I am also leading the Newbie Meet and Greet on Thursday morning, as well as moderating some of the Q&As. So I am super excited to participate as well as to see all my cyber besties who I only get to see a few times a year. Can’t wait meet some new friends and catch up with the old.
As always, I will be tweeting and Facebook posting pictures and updates about all the exciting goings on. So if you want to keep up with the event, be sure you either follow me on Twitter or friend me on Facebook. I can guarantee lots of pictures (incriminating and otherwise). There will be dancing and costumes and all sorts of merriment so don’t miss out!
For those of you attending, I will also be giving out some bloggy swag. I have blog buttons and some info cards with blow pops. So just catch up with me while we are there and ask if you want some. I can’t give anything out during any of the official author events (no panels, not during dine with an author), but catch me during breaks, other meals, (elevator, bathroom… lol) and I am happy to hook you up. Also, I’ll have stuff at the Newbie Meet and Greet since that is my event, so if you are there you can grab it. And if even if you don’t want swag, please PLEASE come up and say hi if you are there! I am so excited to meet you all so don’t be shy, seriously! Even if I look totally confident I am probably faking it so please say hello!
So what does that mean here? Well, Melanie, Amy, and I are all going to be in Atlanta so Crissy and Sammy are in charge! Because we have so much going on, we cut back a tiny bit on reviews and stuff this week and next because I can pretty much guarantee no reading time for any of us who are there. But we still have a lot of great stuff you planned this week and lots of great guests to keep things hopping with lots of giveaways for you all to enjoy. Here is what we have planned…
P.S. A big happy anniversary to my fabulous husband. Today is our 17 year anniversary!
- Review: Bad Idea by Damon Suede (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Kate Lowell, Genna Donaghy, and Jena Wade
- Review: The List by Sandra Bard (Crissy)
- Review: The Retreat by B.A. Tortuga (Melanie)
- Gay History Month Celebration: Maurice Sendak
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Missouri Dalton
- Review: The United & the Divided by L.A. Witt (Jay)
- Review: Anything Could Happen by B.G. Thomas (Sammy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: After Christmas Eve by Michael Rupured
- Review: Just Another Day at the Office by B.A. Tortuga (Melanie)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Shirewode by J. Tullos Hennig
- Review: Ghost of a Chance by Ari McKay (Crissy)
- Review: Enigma by Lloyd A. Meeker (Sammy)
- Review: No Angel by Daniel A. Kaine (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Boots and Leather by T. Strange
- Review: Return to Destiny by Vona Logan (Crissy)
Hope you all have a great week and enjoy!