Hello everyone! It is my first official weekend back from GRL and I am slowly pulling myself back together from the exhaustion, laryngitis, and major con crud. But I wouldn’t have changed a minute of the trip! It was such a wonderful time and totally validated for me why I love this community of romance readers so much!
If you are interested, I posted highlights of this year’s GRL yesterday, along with a giveaway of a signed paperback by K.A. Mitchell. Be sure to stop by and check it out and enter to win. I also have a ton of photos with captions on Facebook if you want to see more about the wild goings on.
So now we are back to reality and the end of the year seems to be approaching so fast! We are already filling up our November and December review and guest spot schedule if you can believe it, so things continue to be crazy busy here!
We have another great week planned for you. Here is what we have scheduled…
- Review: Long Time Gone by S.E. Jakes (Jay)
- Guest Post: Chasing the Sun by Jacob Z. Flores
- Review: Close Quarter by Anna Zabo (Melanie)
- Review: Under a Crescent Moon by Mercy Celeste (Crissy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Bump in the Night Blog Tour
- Review: Lessons for Suspicious Minds by Charlie Cochrane (Melanie)
- Review: All the Colors of Love by Jessica Freely (Sammy)
- Review: Safe by C. Kennedy (Jay)
- Review: Cowboy’s Challenge by Susan Laine (Crissy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: The Sacrifices We Make by Sophie Bonaste
- Review: In Plain Sight by Josh Lanyon (Sammy)
- Review: Flying Colors by Clare London (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Long Time Gone by S.E. Jakes
- Review: The Blight by Missouri Dalton (Melanie)
- Review: Wallflower by Heidi Belleau (Amy)
- Review: A Cowboy Heart by Z.A. Maxfield (Crissy)
- Cover Reveal and Excerpt: Disappear with Me by L. Dean Pace-Frech
Thanks so much and hope you have a great week!