Hello everyone! Today I am happy to welcome author Iyana Jenna here to Joyfully Jay! Iyana is offerieng up a copy of her book Dreamcatcher to one lucky reader!
When kids at his school begin to fall asleep and never wake up, Jordan Sullivan remembers the story his parents told him when he was a kid, a story involving his great-great-grandfather, a certain warlock, and a dreamcatcher.
When his best friend Jamie falls victim to the nightmare, Jordan’s only hope is to use his dreamcatcher– and prepare to face the consequences.
Iyana has brought a copy of Dreamcatcher to give away to one lucky reader. Leave a comment to enter. The contest closes on Saturday, October 26th at 11:59 pm EST.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.