Hello everyone! Today I am happy to welcome author Ava Kelly to the blog. Ava is here to share a bit about her book My Sunrise and to give a copy away to one lucky reader. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
It is a cold, cruel world out there, but as one freezes in the midst of winter, life can turn surprising with soul warming intensity. Sunrises are best served uncurled from the limitations of expectations. They bring solace, in comfortable novelty. As time moves forward, life pushes through, beyond normalcy and into the realms of world changing embraces.
That is to say, when Jeremy met Sam, he had been expecting something entirely different.
Jeremy is alone on New Year’s, spending the night in his small apartment. But when his sister leaves a networking website open on his computer, he strikes up a conversation with a stranger. Mesmerized by this stranger’s blue eyes, the chat turns into coffee and a surprising realization about his new friend. How will Jeremy’s night end?
At Torquere Books: http://www.torquerebooks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3780
Ava is giving away a copy of My Sunrise to one lucky winner. Just leave a comment to enter. The contest closes on Friday, October 25th at 11:59 pm EST.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.