Things continue to be busy around here! We are pretty much at daily guest posts for the foreseeable future. You guys are awesome and everyone wants to come hang out with you! So keep your eyes open for lots of great guest stops and giveaways and be sure to come by and show these folks some love.
Also just a quick (albeit self serving) reminder… As we enter the holiday shopping season, if you are shopping at Amazon and feel like stopping at the blog first to follow one of my buy links, I would be hugely grateful. ANYTHING you buy at Amazon after stopping at the blog gets me a tiny referral kickback that I use to support blog activities. You can follow any book buy link or use the Amazon link or search feature in the Amazon sidebar widget. Then anything you buy (books or other stuff) gets credited to the blog (as long as you buy within 24 hours). Thanks guys!
So once again a busy week! I always get excited putting this post together each week to see what awesome stuff is coming up! Here goes…
- Review: Shock & Awe by Abigail Roux (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: All in with the Duke by Ava March
- Review: Tag Team: Fais Do Do by B.A. Tortuga (Melanie)
- Review: Merry Gentlemen by Josephine Myles (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Shock & Awe by Abigail Roux
- Review: He Completes Me by Cardeno C (Crissy)
- Review: Texas Family by R.J. Scott (Melanie)
- Review: All in with the Duke by Ava March (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Scent of a Wolf by Draven St. James
- Review: Love on Site by Neil Plakcy (Crissy)
- Review: Triane’s Son by Amy Lane (Sammy)
- Review: Heart of Timber by Brandon Shire (Jay)
- Review and Giveaway: Double Full by Kindle Alexander (Crissy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Merry Gentlemen by Josephine Myles
- Review: Bar None Anthology (Melanie)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Encore by Shira Anthony
- Review: Intervention by Mia Kerrick (Amy)
- Review: Halffling by Caleb James (Sammy)
And Saturday I get to hang out with my DC Area M/M Romance buddies for a lunchtime get together. Hurray! Hope you all have a great week!