I was lucky enough to spend yesterday hanging out with the awesome DC Area MM Romance folks. We had a nice lunch and great time chatting. It is always nice to get to see people in real life instead of always talking over social media. Thanks to Treva for hosting us all!
This week is once again a busy one. You all may have noticed but our guest posts have really picked up and we are pretty much booked daily through the end of December. So exciting to have so many people want to hang out here. You guys are fun to visit with!
So here is what we have planned this week…
- Review: Bloodlines by Robin Saxon and Alex Kidwell (Jay)
- Review: An Unauthorized Field Guide to the Hunt by Kari Gregg (Crissy)
- Guest Post: Brokenhearted by Cate Ashwood
- Review: Triane’s Son Rising by Amy Lane (Sammy)
- Review: The Impetuous Afflictions of Jonathan Wolfe by Charlie Cochet (Jay)
- Giveaway: What We Deserve by Kerry Freeman
- Review: Thicker Than Water by A.F. Henley (Crissy)
- Review: Hunter by Blood by Robin White (Melanie)
- Review: Transgression by Theo Fenraven (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Tarnished Souls by Brita Addams
- Review: The Price by Dominique Frost (Crissy)
- Review: More Than Just a Good Book by Sloan Parker (Jay)
- Review: Blue River by Theo Fenraven (Melanie)
- Guest Post: Heart of Timber by Brandon Shire
- Review: Monsters Under the Bed by Susan Laine (Sammy)
- Review: Damaged by Ethan Stone (Crissy)
- Review: Silent by Sara Alva (Amy)
- Guest Post: Let it Snow by Heidi Cullinan
- Review: Burning Ashes by H. Lewis-Foster (Melanie)
And that should do it for this week. Thanks guys!