Hello everyone! So yesterday I reviewed More Than Everything by Cardeno C and totally loved it. And today we are lucky because Cardeno is offering up a free copy to one lucky reader. Trust me, you want to get your hands on this one…
As a teenager, Charlie “Chase” Rhodes meets Scott Boone and falls head over heels in love with the popular, athletic boy next door. Charlie thinks he’s living the dream when Scott says he feels the same way. But his dreams are dashed when Scott moves unexpectedly and doesn’t return.
Years later, Chase meets brash and confident Adan Navarro, who claims all he wants is a round between the sheets. When they’re still together after eight months, Chase is convinced Adan returns his love. But then the time comes to be open about their relationship, and Adan walks away instead.
Time heals all wounds, but when Charlie runs into Scott and Adan and realizes the only two men he’s ever loved are now in love with each other, his heart breaks all over again. Scott and Adan tell Charlie they want him back, but Charlie doesn’t know if he can trust two people who have hurt him so deeply. And even if he can, why would Scott and Adan want Charlie when they already have everything with each other?
To enter to win a copy of More Than Everything, just leave a comment below. The contest closes on Friday, November 8th at 11:59 pm EST. Good luck!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.
I would love to read this one! Please count me in. 🙂
I’ve been looking forward to this one and would love to win. Thanks for the giveaway!
This sounds terrific! Count me in.
Sounds great! I love a well written M/M/M!!
I’ve seen some really good reviews on this. Would love to win a copy. Thanks!
I’m really looking forward to this! Thanks for the chance to win!
This does sound good, and a great cover
I’ve read everything by Cardeno C. so it would be awesome to win the new one!!!
Please count me in! Thanks.
Count me in too. Thanks.
oooh, this sounds really good. I’d love a chance to win. Thanks for the opportunity. smiles… Christi
Me too, please!
Please count me in, thank you.
Oh, this book sounds amazing! I just recently read my first Cardeno C. book (Wake Me Up Inside) and loved it, so I’m all for another. 🙂
Sounds like a wonderful read! Thank u for the opportunity! 🙂
Please count me in! Happy to see something new by cardeno 🙂
Every time I read about this book it intrigues me more. Please add me to the giveaway.
Thanks & have a great week!
Thank you for the giveaway 🙂 Please count me in. Thanks 🙂
This looks like a REALLY good read! Please count me in.
I have read about this one and it looks great.
Please count me in. Thank you!!
I’m so intrigued by this book! Please add my name to the mix. Thank you!
Ohhh, I felt it….My heart breaking…For Charlie! And now I need more! Thanks for the giveaway!
Please count me in, I like mmm romance books, thank you!!!!
Yes, please count me in. Can’t wait to read this one.
Have enjoyed everything I have read by CC so far. Would love to read this one too.
I’m looking forward to reading this one. Thanks for the chance to win!
I’ve read nothing but raves already…please count me in!
Please count me in, I’m always up for a well written m/m/m book.
Count me in please 🙂
Please count me in. Thanks.
This sounds like a great story. I do love that the two men that Charlie loved and lost end up together and wanting to join in a relationship with him.
Please count me in, too!
Stopping by to say thank you to JJ for the giveaway and to everyone who entered for the nice comments. 🙂
I adore your books – and I can’t wait to read this one too!
Sounds most intriguing, count me in for this one please.
Love your books. Count me in, please!
Please count me in.
me too please…love this series
Please include me! I’m a huge Cardeno C. fan – So excited to read the latest book!
Sound like an interesting book. I’m looking forward to it!